Playing with Corpses Playing with Corpses

Great job! I loved the voices, music (Again, where is that from? I've never heard it before.) and animation. I think that the zombie girl could have been startled as soon as Vicky started talking, and things with the timing weren't perfect, but overall, it was great! I'm glad you used my song, too. :) I was really looking forward to this animation, and you didn't let me down! :D

guitarrob responds:

Thank you so much. :)
Yeah I know that the timing is a bit iffy. But I'm glad you like it.

The other song I got it from larrynachos. He has made many great songs. here's a link.

Zelda Files: Chapter 2 Zelda Files: Chapter 2

I liked it. It had a pretty funny story twist at the end. One thing that I think would be cool is if it were animated more, much like the last one. I also think that it should have voices/sound effects for every line, rather than just a few, to help it be more consistent. I really liked this, funny as always. Good job!

Zelda Files: Chapter 1 Zelda Files: Chapter 1

I liked it. It was pretty funny. One thing that I noticed that could be improved upon is that the music overlaps the sound effects. Also, it (the text and dialogue) moves along a bit too slowly for my liking. I like the skip option. That is nice to speed it along just a bit. I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm just saying that when I'm in a hurry (which is a lot), I like to be able to see things fast. Also, some more animation would be awesome. Other than those things, I loved this.

CalcaMunguias - 5 Differents CalcaMunguias - 5 Differents

Es bueno! Me gusta tu juego! Es sencillo, pero es difícil al mismo tiempo. Los dibujos son muy interesante, y los diferencias son un poco difícil para encontrar. En general, es un juego bueno.

-CGA

PD: Lo siento por mi español pobre...

You Should Stop You Should Stop

This game is alright. I know that the game is supposed to be a minimalist game and a piece of art, but the lack of color and sound does get redundant and becomes boring. I understand that part of the writing is based on the nothingness, but I feel it was a bit unnecessary. I do like the style of writing you used when creating the dialogue. (Although I did notice that you mixed up "to" and "too" in one part.) I did enjoy the game, though, because it doesn't require good reflexes, gaming skills of any sort, etc. Despite what that nagging voice says, you can make it. You can make it to the end, and there is something. But I'm not gonna be the jerk who spoils that.

~CGA~

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

This game is definitely a favorite of mine on this site. I've been playing this series since Breaking the Bank, and I've really enjoyed watching the series grow and continue to get better. As much as I have loved every game in the series, this one is my favorite so far. I really like the elements of choosing between going allied or solo, I really like all of the other choices, too. The references were pretty funny. I found them all. For the next game in the series, I hope you add some more options, and maybe another unexpected ally. I would love to see Ellie make another appearance, with more of a backstory. I do not regret any of the time I spent playing this game, and it was very worth it to earn every medal.

~CGA

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

4トラック 4U 4トラック 4U

三番めの曲は素晴しいでした!他の曲は平凡でした。他の曲はあまり好きじゃない。遷移は急すぎました。

-CGA

Imagine (sample & WIP) Imagine (sample & WIP)

I like how the whole song has the same chords in the background. It does get a bit repetitive after a little while. I think that if you were to take out the last note, it would make a nice loop. I think that it would sound better in E major, but that might just be me... Anyway, it is a good song with a few small things that I think would make it better. :)

~CGA~

jeim responds:

THANK YOU!! I still have to experiment more with FL Studio. I only have the demo version. However, I hope one day to get the full version for more instrument options. ^-^

1 star this bitch 1 star this bitch

Well, it was an alright song. I know this isn't intended to be amazing, but it is certainly okay. Not much to say here, but you told me to One Star it, so I have done as I have been told. :)

Attack On Newgrounds Attack On Newgrounds

This is some really sweet art! I love the combination between AoT and NG. I think that this is done really well, although Tricky does seem to be a character in this picture that bothers me a little bit. His face is slightly disproportional with his body, and it is also a bit wider than it should be. I love how everything really fits together in this piece. Despite my minor gripes about Tricky, this is an amazing piece. Great job!!

-CGA, Co-leader of the Review Request Club-

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks man!

Emily Grey Emily Grey

Absolutely amazing. It is one of the most realistic pieces of artwork I have ever seen. Her arms are a tiny bit weird, but other than that, it is perfect. LOL, I almost flagged it for being a photograph! Keep up the great work!

--CGA--

Âsax Âsax

I like it! But I have a couple suggestions. I think that the wings would look nicer if the colors were blended, rather than the sudden change in the shade of blue. I also think that blue is too overused here, so maybe a sunset in the background. Also the tip of the spear would look better if it made the entire spear symmetrical, so it is equal on both sides. Overall, I like it, but it could be improved upon. :)