All 28 art Reviews

Attack On Newgrounds Attack On Newgrounds

This is some really sweet art! I love the combination between AoT and NG. I think that this is done really well, although Tricky does seem to be a character in this picture that bothers me a little bit. His face is slightly disproportional with his body, and it is also a bit wider than it should be. I love how everything really fits together in this piece. Despite my minor gripes about Tricky, this is an amazing piece. Great job!!

-CGA, Co-leader of the Review Request Club-

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks man!

Emily Grey Emily Grey

Absolutely amazing. It is one of the most realistic pieces of artwork I have ever seen. Her arms are a tiny bit weird, but other than that, it is perfect. LOL, I almost flagged it for being a photograph! Keep up the great work!

--CGA--

Âsax Âsax

I like it! But I have a couple suggestions. I think that the wings would look nicer if the colors were blended, rather than the sudden change in the shade of blue. I also think that blue is too overused here, so maybe a sunset in the background. Also the tip of the spear would look better if it made the entire spear symmetrical, so it is equal on both sides. Overall, I like it, but it could be improved upon. :)

-CGA

Simple House Simple House

I like it! It is very simple, yet it is still good! I think that a few more stars across the sky would be great, and also, a little bit more detail in the grass would be awesome! Good work!

-CGA-

Iwillcube responds:

Thank you for the Review, CGA!

Agent Carolia Agent Carolia

Wow! Much better than anything I can do! Some extra details would look great, such as as scars on her face or dents in her armor. I also think it would be nicer if she had teeth that weren't so bright that they are distracting. Nice work!

Taco Tuesday Taco Tuesday

Heh! Made me laugh pretty hard. I love how you made the wife angry at the end. That was a nice touch.

JJ JJ

It is alright, I like the blue background- it makes it look like the ocean. It is very simple, I like it. It has improvements that could be made upon it, though. It could have more "J"s and it could also be more clear what the drawing is. I think that a more detailed background would be good. Overall, nice work, but could be improved.

~CGA~

Josef-Eliasson responds:

Thank you!

Yes, I'm glad you like the background! It took me whole 2 seconds to make. I am much of a background lover and often take backgrounds more serious than the motive itself. You can expect even better backgrounds for the coming masterpieces if I manage to keep this account long enough.

It is supposed to be just JJ and not JJ JJ or more Js. It is just that almost every spam filter on newgrounds can sense and prevent single word messages.

ALSO; JJ

Foldable Tank-award Foldable Tank-award

Sweet! Always awesome to get more NG memorabilia! This is really cool. I will get to folding this right away!

X8 X8

Interesting. I like how you used simplicity as an element here. Also, the fact that there is no description is interesting, because I could make up what is going on here. I would like to see this in color- that would be cool, and maybe add some more detail in the background. Cool! Good artwork overall, FurryGod!

Skull Master Study Skull Master Study

Wow! I love how you had so much detail. This is an absolutely stunning piece of art. I honestly thought it was a photo for a minute. I also like the background. It looks perfect with the dark scenery. Great work, Xenzo!