CalcaMunguias - 5 Differents CalcaMunguias - 5 Differents

Es bueno! Me gusta tu juego! Es sencillo, pero es difícil al mismo tiempo. Los dibujos son muy interesante, y los diferencias son un poco difícil para encontrar. En general, es un juego bueno.

-CGA

PD: Lo siento por mi español pobre...

You Should Stop You Should Stop

This game is alright. I know that the game is supposed to be a minimalist game and a piece of art, but the lack of color and sound does get redundant and becomes boring. I understand that part of the writing is based on the nothingness, but I feel it was a bit unnecessary. I do like the style of writing you used when creating the dialogue. (Although I did notice that you mixed up "to" and "too" in one part.) I did enjoy the game, though, because it doesn't require good reflexes, gaming skills of any sort, etc. Despite what that nagging voice says, you can make it. You can make it to the end, and there is something. But I'm not gonna be the jerk who spoils that.

~CGA~

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

This game is definitely a favorite of mine on this site. I've been playing this series since Breaking the Bank, and I've really enjoyed watching the series grow and continue to get better. As much as I have loved every game in the series, this one is my favorite so far. I really like the elements of choosing between going allied or solo, I really like all of the other choices, too. The references were pretty funny. I found them all. For the next game in the series, I hope you add some more options, and maybe another unexpected ally. I would love to see Ellie make another appearance, with more of a backstory. I do not regret any of the time I spent playing this game, and it was very worth it to earn every medal.

~CGA

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

World Without Hearts World Without Hearts

This game really isn't too bad, but I have some minor pointers for you. I think that you did a good job with this, but the momentum of the character really bothers me. 6 times out of 10 times that I jump, I fall off of the ledge because of the momentum. An alternative to fixing the excessive momentum would be to make it more forgiving- allow for you to jump back up if you fell. I like the simple graphics of the game, and overall, it wasn't too bad.

-CGA, Co-leader of the Review Request Club-

PS: How did you get a Scratch game on NG?

Flat Golf Flat Golf

I think that this is a really good attempt at a game! A few things I would say need to be fixed:
-Add sound effects or music
-Mark the traps a little better
-Make the golf ball white
-Add a tutorial
-Try to overall add to the visual appeal of the game

Things you did well:
-The controls make sense
-Graphics are overall decent
-Medals
-Cool idea for a game

Overall, this is quite alright for a beginner's game.

-CGA, Co-leader of the Review Request Club

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

Love this. Thank you so much for adding the writing collab. I am happy to be a part of this, even though my music didn't qualify. Anyway, very impressive games, flash, music, artwork, and writing. The collaboration must have been a lot of work, but it all payed off. Happy belated 20th, NG.

Super Rage Super Rage

This is a cool game, I think some new backgrounds would be cool. The blue gradient is a little bit dull and boring. Also, I must ask, how did you upload this from Scratch?

MajesticPie responds:

Oh, oh, oh, it's magic!
You know-ow-ow...
Never believe it's not so!

Legor 7 Legor 7

I like the idea of the game- quite original, but it has room for improvement. For starters, level 24 is far too easy, you can see where two pieces go at the start, and the continue building on from there using very simple logic, and I think that the LEGO element is cool, but I might be careful with that in case of lawsuits. (Probably won't happen, but just in case, be careful.) Another thing I would add is more medals- as many as you can put in, because that makes it much more rewarding. But overall, it is a pretty good game.

Charms of Lavender Blue Charms of Lavender Blue

Great game as always, waffrus! I like the simplicity of the gameplay, and the complexity of the graphics. I don't really have any suggestions here, but I must ask, is Dani a character from the Somewhere Series, or do they just share names?

waffrus responds:

It's Dani from the Somewhere Series, yes. <: The baby sister she talks about is Nora.

Fly into the Trade Center Fly into the Trade Center

This is okay, but I think it should move away from the 9/11 element, even though it was released less than a year after. Another thing, take out the beginning cutscene, and improve the animation. I don't have a lot to say, but this would be better with my suggestions.