Playing with Corpses Playing with Corpses

Great job! I loved the voices, music (Again, where is that from? I've never heard it before.) and animation. I think that the zombie girl could have been startled as soon as Vicky started talking, and things with the timing weren't perfect, but overall, it was great! I'm glad you used my song, too. :) I was really looking forward to this animation, and you didn't let me down! :D

guitarrob responds:

Thank you so much. :)
Yeah I know that the timing is a bit iffy. But I'm glad you like it.

The other song I got it from larrynachos. He has made many great songs. here's a link.

Zelda Files: Chapter 2 Zelda Files: Chapter 2

I liked it. It had a pretty funny story twist at the end. One thing that I think would be cool is if it were animated more, much like the last one. I also think that it should have voices/sound effects for every line, rather than just a few, to help it be more consistent. I really liked this, funny as always. Good job!

Zelda Files: Chapter 1 Zelda Files: Chapter 1

I liked it. It was pretty funny. One thing that I noticed that could be improved upon is that the music overlaps the sound effects. Also, it (the text and dialogue) moves along a bit too slowly for my liking. I like the skip option. That is nice to speed it along just a bit. I'm not saying I don't like it, I'm just saying that when I'm in a hurry (which is a lot), I like to be able to see things fast. Also, some more animation would be awesome. Other than those things, I loved this.

PWC (trailer) PWC (trailer)

I like it! I am excited for the full version! I also must comment- I like the music! Where is it from? :P Just kidding. Well, keep up the good work!

guitarrob responds:

Thank you so much. I can't wait to finish the animations myself.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

It was short but sweet. It was a nice surprise to see my name up there. It made my day, even if it just shows the username of whoever is logged in. Wait... what happens if you aren't logged in?

NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

That's pretty funny. I tried chat once, but I wasn't a huge fan. I wish I could post here, even though I know this isn't really happening. It does get boring to watch after a minute or so, but it is cool. :)

sss 2 sss 2

I know this is for Clock Day and everything, but I'm just not seeing what makes this so great. People seem to think it is good because it is StrawberryClock.

VameBoy's Groove VameBoy's Groove

It is good, but I think it ended too suddenly. It would also be nice if it didn't loop. I really liked the music, and I would love to see that be used somewhere on NG. The animation was decent, but it could have been better. I would have maybe added more detail and also moved VameBoy around more. Good job, I see potential here.

Date Night Date Night

Despite being short, this is still a great animation. It was really funny. I love seeing how Matt goes from being calm, to acting crazy. I love eddsworld, (RIP) and I hope you can continue animating for him, paultervoorde, because you both are talented artists.

Revenge of the Nazis Revenge of the Nazis

This video is frightening. Very disturbing. The Holocaust is not to be joked about.

thomwim responds:

If I were living in Nazi Germany, they would have executed me for being mentally ill.